Piano101

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Check this out! Joe Bongiorno is a pianist and composer. He is also a fairly local artist, residing in Sedona, AZ.
Posted by Chris Granger at 8:31 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

My Blog List

  • Color In My Piano
    The Story of My New-to-Me Shigeru Kawai - As you might recall, a few weeks ago I sold my grand piano with the plan to upgrade to something newer. In the interim, I’ve been depending on my digital p...
  • Teach Piano Today
    3 Primer Pieces Inspired by Silly Summer Memories - Summer has a very sneaky ending. One minute, everyone is eating popsicles and forgetting what day it is. The next, students are back at the piano with plen...

About Me

My photo
Chris Granger
I graduated from Westminster College in Pennsylvania with a degree in music education, concentration on the piano. I have performed with such groups as the Westminster Flute Choir, La Trio Dolce, and other various ensembles. Apart from being a full time music teacher, I am also a freelance pianist/accompanist in the Phoenix Metro area. Recently, I accompanied Derek Cochran, Flautist, at the Arizona Flute Society annual competition and took first place.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (2)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • Check this out! Joe Bongiorno is a pianist and com...
    • ►  June (1)
  • ►  2013 (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  September (5)
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.